I am writing this special article because I am concerned with the high rate of cancer in our society.
In Singapore and many parts of the developed world, cancer strikes 1 in 3 persons. This is frightening!
Do you know that cancer takes 20 years to be detectable by modern medical tools? It means that symptoms of cancer started some 20 years ago.
I always wondered:
– Why people who eat healthy, organic or pure vegetarian still suffers from cancer?
– Why those who exercises regularly also suffers from cancer?
What is the missing link?
Decades ago, the famed German Nobel prize winner, Dr Otto Warburg (1883-1970), MD, PhD discovered that cancer ( and also many diseases – heart diseases, skin, fatigue, aging, poor immunity, viral diseases etc.) discovered that cancer’s prime cause is –
Too little oxygen in the cell
Reduce oxygen by 1/3 and a cell will turn cancerous.
To date, this hypothesis still stands and no modern scientists disputed this fact that cancer is a metabolic disease and not a genetic disease.
How to increase cellular oxygenation in the midst of toxic environment?
By consuming the right fats or rather than Essential Fatty Acids (EFA).
Why do we need EFAs?
First of all, your body cannot make EFAs. They must come from food or from a supplement.
EFAs are required:
1. For the formation of heathy cell membranes. Cancer cells are cells turned unhealthy. Lack of EFAs also lead to dry and aging skin, brittle nails, hair loss, dandruff etc.
2. Oxygenation of the cells. Lack of EFAs impair nutrient absorption and toxicity.
3. Proper development and functioning of the brain and nervous system. Therefore EFA deficiency has implication in memory loss, dementia, lack of focus, hyperactivity, mental fatigue, chronic headaches, vision problems etc.
4. Production of eicosanoids, important regulators of vital body functions such as blood pressure, blood clotting, immune and inflammatory responses.
5. Hormone production. Lack of EFAs lead to more wear and tear and stress hormones and less of the healthy hormones such as testosterone, DHEA and growth hormone.
Fats in the form of essential fatty acids are well established to be the tiny ‘magnets’ to draw oxygen into all cells, tissues, and vital organs. This is why many experienced less fatigue and increased in vitality – physically and mentally.
Note: The breasts contain 80 to 95% fat. What will happen if the fat cells are loaded with unhealthy fats? Perhaps that explain the high incidences of breast cancer in modern society?
What kind of EFAs should we take?
We need to include more walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and other unadulterated organic oils such as sunflower and coconut and evening primrose into our diet. However most oils sold in the supermarket or health food stores are either refined or easily exposed to oxidation or derivatives such as fish oil ( sources of fish oil and long term consumption is controversial now).
Your body need to take EFAs in the form of unadulterated and unrefined Parent Essential Fatty Acids (PEFA).
There are 2 types of PEFA – parent omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid or ALA) and parent omega 6 (Linoleic acid, or LA).
You need all the types of oils to be healthy and not just focusing on one type.
With this in mind, SLC launched a new nutraceutical – PHYTO-EFA, each capsule consists of certified organic plant oils. unadulterated, free of traces of oxygen to preserve potency and has the whole spectrum of omega3, 6 and 9 and healthy saturated oils.
Kindly contact Sebastian Liew Centre for more information and purchases.
tel: +65-65389978, email: email@example.com