How to practice love for our neighbor
- I was hungry and you gave me food – Good, natural and healthy food, not genetically modified foods or artificial foods or foods from tortured animals.
- I was thirsty and you gave drink – Natural beverages like fennel tea, nettle tea and not soft drinks
- I was a stranger and you sheltered me – in good natural houses of wood and stone and surrounded by nature and not computers, microwaves, and hand-phones
- I was naked and you clothed me – with natural material, not tight clothing for vanity, not clothes that do not allow my skin to breathe
- I was sick and you helped me – with natural remedies like water, sunlight, plants, herbs, and nature music, not harmful drugs and chemicals
- I was in prison and you came to me – free me from my own addiction, obsession, bad habits, and fear