What’s point of slowing down aging and promoting health if we are going die some day? Here are my points:
- We need to feel more energy and look vital because they are ingredients to stay relevant to society as we get older.
- We want to stay productive at any age to enjoy good things in life.
- With modern technology, we may live longer lives. Longer lives mean more worry for health problems and costs. Start prevention now.
- With natural environment polluted beyond precedence, cleansing the body of toxins is an absolute necessity in achieving optimal health.
- It is the first line defense against chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart failure, Alzheimer’s disease, and joint diseases;
- You master stress and cultivate resilience;
- You decrease progression of degenerative diseases. Do you want to have an early disability such as sarcopenia?
- It is not cost-effective to throw all our savings on treating diseases after we have been hit by age. Why now invest now in your body and mind and spirit to stay young and vibrant?
- It is the first necessary base protocol to treat almost/prevent almost all chronic diseases such as skin and allergy-related disorders, thyroid disorders, women’s hormonal conditions, men’s health and prostate condition, autoimmune conditions, stroke, depression, anxiety, cancer, fatigue, and failing memory.
- By promoting self-care through slowing our aging process, we reduce the burden on family members and caregivers in future, thus fostering better relationship and family peace.
- By promoting individual self-care, we reduce the burden on our family members and children and society’s limited resources and contribute to our family and country’s wellbeing.
‘Don’t struggle to survive, live well to thrive’
Connect with me via facebook. Invite your friends to join the community.